Prep Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 48 pieces
3 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter
pinch of salt
1 cup heavy cream
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp allspice
1/2 cup apple pie filling
3 cup white chocolate
12 gingersnap cookies, broken into bite site pieces
1. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Add white chocolate and apple pie filling to a mixing bowl, attach whisk to mixer. Set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, heat sugar, butter, salt, cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice over medium high heat. Bring to a rolling boil and stir continuously for 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Quickly pour mixture into prepped mixing bowl with white chocolate and apple pie filling. Beat on medium speed until white chocolate is smooth (about 2 minutes). Pour into baking dish. Refrigerate for 3 hours, until hardened, or overnight.
5. Remove parchment paper from pan and place on cutting board. Cut fudge into small bite sized pieces and top with a small piece of cookie. Store in covered container in refrigerator. Use within one week, or freeze. ENJOY!