1 box yellow cake mix
1 cup apple juice (not pictured)
1 container apple flavored light Yoplait yogurt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup of apple pie filling
1. 1. Pour all ingredients, except pie filling, into a large bowl and beat on low speed for thirty seconds,
then medium speed for two minutes.
2. 2. Fill cupcakes liners about 2/3 of the way full with batter.
3. 3. Coarsely chop apple pie filling so you have chunks rather than slices. Top batter with a spoonful
of apple pie filling.
4. 4. Bake in a preheated, 325 degree oven for about 17-19 minutes.
5. 5. Allow to cool completely, then frost with Cinnamon Cream Cheese icing
- 1 can Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Icing
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar (optional)
- Beat ingredients on medium speed until light and fluffy; about a minute. Frost your cupcakes!